Caria Beach Kimono
free 14-day returns
Discover Our Short Kaftan Dresses
Our Caria short kaftans are made from a light, airy fabric. Designed with the perfect fit in mind, it’s meant to be loose-fitting and is often worn as a cover-up at the beach or pool.
They can also be worn as a casual outfit or a formal gown. There’s a sash attached to the body so it can be tied to the back for smaller waists or to the front for a relaxed fit. Discover our gorgeous range today.
Why Wear a Short Kaftan Dress?
Our summer kaftans in Australia are a versatile, comfortable way to add a touch of glamour to any occasion. They’re perfect for hot summer days and can be dressed up or down. They’re also a great choice for those who want to cover up, but still feel stylish and sexy.
How Do I Wear a Kimono?
Our kimonos are the epitome of bohemian chic, but with so many different ways to style them, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some tips and tricks on how to style yours to get the most out of this versatile piece:
- Style as a dress: The obvious way to style a kaftan is as a dress. Let your short kaftan dress be the star of the show by keeping the rest of your look simple. A pair of nude sandals or flip flops will do the trick.
- Wear as a top: Simply pair with some skinny jeans or shorts to make a statement. Add a belt to cinch in the waist and some wedges or statement heels to finish the look.
- Embellish: Don’t be afraid to accessorise. A pair of earrings or a bold necklace can really take your look to the next level. Check out our Turquoise Jewellery for your next statement piece.
Whether you’re looking for a beach cover-up or a chic bohemian outfit, this is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion.
What Should I Look for When Buying a Kimono?
When shopping for short kaftans in Australia, look for a style that flatters your body type. If you are petite, look for a style that is shorter in length. If you have a fuller figure, opt for something loose-fitting and empire-waisted. And if you are tall, look for a long kaftan that hits at the calf and below.
Why Buy Kimonos from Patara Life?
At Patara Life, we have a great selection of kaftans and kimonos available in a variety of patterns and styles. Whether you’re looking for a casual cover-up or a glamorous gown, we have the perfect design for you.
Sizing information ###
one size fits all
- FVFatima van der S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 21, 2023Perfect for all occasions 😍
Absolutely love the fabric and style of this kimono is so flattering for all body shapes and sizes . I wish I could purchase one in each color ... perfect for poolside lounging as well as dressing up for a evening dinner out. A must have.
- AAbbyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 26, 2023Caria Kimono
The caria linen is such a beautiful kimono to wear. My friend and I had a matching linen for her birthday get away in a beautiful spa setting in Thailand. You can see and feel the wonderful quality design.
- HSHicran S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 3, 2023Stunning kimono!
Loved taking my new coverup to Bali. So chic and light to wear around the pool. Linen quality is light and airy and didn't feel stuffy at all. Got many compliments and the colour is true to photos. Looking forward to trying another colour for upcoming trips!
- JJacquieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJuly 19, 2022Lovely Linen!
“I love the linen fabric, which is both soft and durable. A perfect length that's also really comfortable to wear!!”